The Eheim CompactON aquarium pump is characterized by its name through a compact design and is thanks to the included accessory bag appropriate for versatile use – the Eheim CompactON 2100-5000 can also be modified for the use outside of the water. Thanks to the high quality material it is also possible to use them without problems in marine water.
For even more flexibility, the flow rate is adjustable for all models, except for the Eheim CompactON 5000.
Advantages of the Eheim CompactON
- Successor of the compact and compact+ series
- Fastening by means of robust suction cups
- Including accessories such as suction basket and threaded coupling
- Silent due to ceramic bearing (Eheim CompactON 2100 and Eheim CompactON 3000)
- High pump performance at low power consumption
- CompactON 5000 as electronic version for more efficiency.
Eheim CompactON 2100 Specifications
|Pump power per hour at 50 Hz of||1,400.00 l|
|Pump power per hour at 50 Hz to||2,100.00 l|
|Pumping head at 50 Hz approx. (H max)||2.40 m|
|Power at 50 Hz of||38.00 watt|
|Hose Ø suction side||25.00 mm|
|Hose Ø pressure side||19.00 mm|
|Standard power plug||EUR|
|Cable length||195 cm|
|Packing||1 Part (s)|
|Packing dimensions(Width)||14.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Height)||15.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Depth)||10.00 cm|