The Ecotech Versa Dosing Pump is a specifically designed peristaltic pump from EcoTech Marine. The Versa is extremely precise, robust and versatile. The Versa is capable of being used as a dosing pump, as an auto top off (ATO) pump and even for automatic water changes.
This listing is for a Single Pump & Power Supply – VX-1. This also includes a mounting triangle to mount the pump to a cabinet etc.
The Versa utilizes a DC stepper motor with a planetary drive mechanism. Smart control and BLE connectivity means super quick and simple calibration and programming from your phone or tablet. Once calibrated the Versa is amazingly accurate for small volume dosing and extremely quick for large volume dosing. The pump can dispense a huge volumetric range in discreet increments or continuously. The robust construction and ETM support means this will be the last peristaltic aquarium pump you purchase.
The experienced hobbyist will understand immediately what makes the Versa a clear choice for the accomplished reef keeper. Those new to dosing and water change pumps will get to experience the future of a multi-purpose aquarium pump. The Versa can be purchased as a single pump or as a 4 pack that includes a detachable consolidated power rail base station. Individual pumps can be added to a base station if purchased separately.
- Min dosing volume: .5ul/min
- Max dosing volume: 300ml/min
- Accuracy: +/- .2ml for quantities of 1ml or less, +/- 1% for quantities of 1- 300ml (2% advertised)
- Input Voltage 110-220v
- Vertical Head Pressure: 18+ft (6m)
- Connector Options: ¼” stem for push-to-connect fittings*, ¼” female push-to-connect female*, ¼” barb for soft-wall tubing (*denotes accessory)
- Tubing: ¼” OD Polyethylene-Style Tubing for push-to-connect fittings or ¼” OD soft-wall tubing for barb fitting
- Versa (without connector) – 3.45” x 3.15” x 2.34”
- Versa (with barb connector) – 4.231” x 3.15” x 2.34”
- Base Station (no pumps) – 12.80” x 3.52” x 1.51”
- Base Station (4 pumps with barbs) – 12.80” x 4.25” x 3.21”
Mobius is EcoTech’s new Equipment control app. Mobius is available for free download from the iOS and Android app store (available at time of Versa publis launch). Mobius turns your smartphone or device into the control center for your EcoTech equipment including the Versa. The Versa pump is controllable exclusively with Mobius and is not backwards compatible with EcoSmart Live.
The base station includes a tactile button for each pump to manually dose or prime a pump (both functions are also available through the Mobius app).
The Mobius app is required to create a 24 hour dosing schedule for the Versa.
- Large range dosing capability (.5 ul – 300 ml/minute)
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Consistent and Reliable Stepper Motor with Planetary Gear Drive
- Safeguards against over-dosing and user error
- Bluetooth onboard
- Mobius Programming Allows For:
- Continuous dosing over time
- Up to 30 discreet dosing points
- 3 Dosing Modes; Automated, Calculated or Manual
- Dosing as part of scenes and routines
- Integration with other EcoTech/Mobius equipment (eg. Feed mode)
- Capacity of over 200 Versa pumps per system
- 1 Year Parts and Labor EcoTech Warranty
- Quiet Operation
- Modular Design
- Easy to maintain
- Included Barbed Connector – Two Optional Interchangeable connectors also available. (Push to connect stem, Push to connect female).
Flow Range: The Versa can be used for a wide range of aquarium applications. Fine control of very small dosing quantities allows the Versa to be used as a dosing pump.
Heavy Duty: The high capacity and commercial grade construction mean it can be employed for auto-top off, water changes and feeding* in addition to dosing. * Feeding dependent on liquid viscosity etc.
Stepper Motor and Planetary Gear drive: This drive configuration is optimized for precision and longevity. Two important characteristics for a market leading Peristaltic Pump.
Mobius programming- including safeguards, catch-up and a myriad of other features: A defining characteristic of EcoTech equipment is the versatility and power of control offered to the aquarium hobbyist. A defining characteristic of Mobius is packaging all this capability in a way that makes programming and control intuitive, quick and super easy.