The Neptune Trident is an automated testing system that regularly tests alkalinity, calcium, and magnesium in your saltwater aquarium. The Neptune Trident then communicates this information to your Neptune Apex so you can get alerts, and change your dosing. When combined with the Neptune DOS (available separately) it creates a fully automated system for the proper dosing of supplements, maintaining them at consistent levels.
- Alkalinity Precision – +/-.05 dKh
- Calcium Precision – +/-15 ppm
- Magnesium Precision – +/-15 ppm
- Testing Time – Around 7 minutes per test
- Sample Water Required – Around 8mL per test
- Max Head – Must be less than 4′ from the water sample
- What’s Included?
- 1x Trident System
- 1x 1Link Cable
- 5′ Black Sample Tubing
- 5′ Clear Waste Tubing
- 1x 2-Month Reagent Supply*
*The included reagent is the actual 2-month reagent kit, however with initial setup of the Trident, a small amount of reagent will be used, which will result in about 45 days of reagent remaining (which can vary depending on how many times a day you test).
Note: Requires Neptune Apex or ApexEL with open 1Link OR a 24V Power Supply and Aquabus cable. Automatic dosing requires the use of the Neptune DOS Fluid Metering Module.