Triton Ca-RX Calcium Reactor Media is a high purity calcium reactor medium for use in professional care systems such as in the Triton method, and can be used in combination with Triton Infusion.
- -High purity media preventing problems that occur from contamination.
- -No silting preventing the efficient operation of calcium reactors
- -Stable Ca/Alk output from the reactor
- -Dissolves almost completely
- -Very high density and therefore needs to be replaced less often than other reactor media.
- -Very cost-effective for large aquariums in combination with Triton Infusion offers the possibility to use the Triton Method.
- -The size of the material is optimized for calcium reactors.
- -Recommended pH in reactor is 6.0-6.2
- -Perfect for all calcium reactors.
(Pro Tip- If you want to raise the pH in your tank while using a calcium reactor, you can have the Ca-RX effluent dump into a cup in the sump that is
then aerated. The air bubbles will drive off co2, thus raising the pH. The effluent will spillover into the sump.)