- managed remotely with the Smart Reef app
- up to 160 tests on one set of reagents*
- fully automated analysis
- quiet and precise operation of the original, in-house manufactured dosing pumps
- quick replacement of the tested parameter based on easy-to-install reagent cartridges
- uses only 50 ml of water per single measurement
- built-in auto-calibration of the device
- compact size 210x140x95 and modern design
- easy installation in the sump using DIN rail
*The number of tests per set varies depending on the selected parameter.
Peristaltic pumps – Smart tester works on the basis of an all-new, in-house manufactured, peristaltic pumps, developed by the Reef Factory team. Their construction is designed to meet a number of requirements that should be met by devices dedicated to marine aquaristics. They are characterized by high dosing precision and the longest possible period of failure-free operation, and they are also very low-noise.
Full automation – The Smart Tester performs the measurement fully autonomously, from taking a water sample to emptying the measuring cuvette and becoming fully functional for the very next test. One-time calibration of the device after installation does not require troublesome repetitions, as it has an auto-calibration system for metering pumps. This guarantees the longest possible periods of trouble-free operation and high precision dosing.
Modern device installation – To meet the needs of aquarists, we have improved the method of placing equipment in the tank. The latest equipment from Reef Factory has an innovative mounting system based on a DIN rail. This is an extremely convenient and customizable solution that makes it easier to keep the cabinet in order.
Dedicated Smart Tester Reagents Packs:
To measure the selected parameter, you will need to purchase a set of dedicated reagent cartridges for the Smart tester:
Mg – measurement of magnesium:
- number of tests from one set: ~50 (the number depends on the concentration of Mg ions)
- measurement range: 800-1800 ppm
- measurement resolution: 10 ppm
- test duration: ~40-60 min
PO4 – measurement of phosphates:
- number of tests from one set: 160
- measurement range: 0.00-3.00 ppm
- measurement resolution: 0.01 ppm
- test duration: ~40 min
Dimensions (W x H x D): 21cm (8.3″) x 14cm (5.5″) x 9.5cm (3.7″)
Power supply: 12V 1A
Power consumption: 0.5-5W
WiFi communication: 2.4 GHz
Bluetooth communication: BLE 5.0
Water connection: 2x luer lock
Max water hose length: 2m
Operating temperature: 20-30 °C
Ambient humidity: 0 to 95% RH
- Smart tester measuring device
- measuring cuvette together with magnetic pill
- a set of droppers together with an assembly tool
- power adapter AC 110-230V
- DIN type mounting rail
- water hoses 2x2m with adapters
- water filter along with mounting system,
- RO 50ml tank for rinsing the drip system
* Additional assembly accessories and spare parts.
Reef Factory offers Smart tester Reagents pack dedicated parameters and spare parts for self replacement.