- World’s 1st App based ICP
- Uses Smart Reef 360 aquarium management system
- Notifications to phone, tablet & computer of sample delivery & test status
- New Smart Reef Dashboard allowing for multi aquarium ICP testing
- Test Results uploaded into Smart Reef automatically
- Historic results and graphs showing trends on new dashboard
- Integrated Element Correction Dosing Panel
- Correctional dosing can be automated via Dosing Pumps
- Affordable alternative to encourage proactive ICP testing
ICP ROYAL MAIL POSTAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Follow the instruction card included for filling and labelling your water sample.
- Register your ICP test in Smart Reef
- Affix the Coral Compass address label to the FRONT of your envelope:
Coral Compass Ltd
ICP – OES
Unit 8, Redwood Court
For test kits already in the market, please write the Coral Compass (above) address on the envelope. There is no longer any need to fill in your home address details as indicated in the manual. (Step 4) Manual will be updated for future UK production.
- Book online via the Royal Mail website or in person at your local Post Office. Please use the ‘Tracked’ service, not signed.
- ICP tests received by Tuesday 1pm at the Coral Compass offices, will be consolidated and sent via Courier to Reef Factory Lab at HQ the same day. Coral Compass will send test sample shipments weekly.
- Any test samples packages received after Tuesday 1pm will be sent one week later, on the next following weeks shipment.
- *Analysis test results should be available by Friday of the same week or in some cases on Monday the following week.