The ReefMat 250 is a plug & play, fully automated roller filter that keeps the aquarium water crystal clear, with a unique mat replacement system that allows the hobbyist to switch rolls without having to remove the filter from the sump or even turn off the pumps.
It includes a fail-proof solid-state level sensor and a smart drive unit that connects it to the ReefBeat ecosystem, controlling and monitoring the exact length of the used mat, letting the hobbyist know their average mat usage, providing them with a daily log, and giving them a head’s up a few days before the mat needs replacing.
- Plug & Play installation with multiple sump setup options.
- Easy fleece-mat replacement system.
- Efficient, high-flow, skimmer friendly, 50 g/m², non-woven polyester fleece-mat rolls.
- Smart drive unit – connected to the ReefBeat ecosystem.
- Solid-State internal and external water level sensors (no moving parts).
- Integrated media basket for additional chemical filtration.
Note: Suitable for seawater aquariums only.
Recommended for Systems up to 250 litres
Max. flow capacity: 3,500 litres per hour
Fleece-roll width: 8cm
Fleece-roll length: 32m
Unit dimensions: 16 x 20 x 49 cm