- Efficiently removes nitrate from your aquarium
- Proprietary technology specifically designed to stimulate growth oF anaerobic bacteria.
- Anaerobic bacteria completes the nitrification cycle which breaks down nitrate into nitrogen gas, exporting nutrient From the aquarium.
- For freshwater and marine aquariums.
2 Blocks Treats up to 1,000L / 264 Gal
How It Works:
- Use directly in sump, stack up two Anaerobic-Blocks horizontally, and place a Denitrification Catalyst in between the blocks, as illustrated in the Image above. The Denitrification Catalyst will be slowly used up and should be replaced every 2 months.
- The Nano-Ceramic beads in the Anaerobic-Blocks are specially treated with our proprietary technology, such that they excel at establishing anaerobic heterotrophic bacteria which strives in anoxic environment.
- The Anaerobic-Block are carefully manufactured to ensure its quality, the well-designed porous structure of the Anaerobic-Block create the ideal living conditions and environment for bacterial colonies, but will not be decomposed by the bacterial colonies that grows within it.
- The Anaerobic-Block should be cleaned or replaced every 6 months for optimal results, however when cleaning/replacing old Anaerobic-Block, DO NOT replace all of them at the same time. Clean/replace half of the Anaerobic-Block such that there are sufficient bacterial colonies remain to reestablish themselves in the newly cleaned/replaced Anaerobic-Block.