The Hanna Nitrite LR Handheld Colorimeter is a simple, accurate and a cost effective way to measure low ranges of nitrite in marine and fresh water aquariums. the Kit is supplied with reagents for 6 tests.
The HI-707 Nitrite Low Range Checker is a simple, accurate and a cost effective way to measure low ranges of nitrite. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-707 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps. The HI-707 uses an adaptation of EPA diazotization method 354.1. The reaction between nitrite and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±20 ppb ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- 2 cuvettes and caps
- Reagent starter kit (6 packets of nitrite LR reagent) – re-ordering information: HI-707-25
- 1 x 1.5V AAA battery
- Instruction manual