The Hanna Marine Calcium Handheld Colorimeter is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure marine calcium in Marine Aquariums.
Directions for Use:
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 758 provides quick and accurate results in four easy steps:
- Add 1ml of reagent A and add 9ml of de-ionized water to cuvette.
- Insert cuvette into the Checker and zero it out.
- Remove cuvette and add 0.1ml sample to be tested and 1 packet of reagent B
- Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading.
The contoured style of the HI-758 Calcium Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 25 (re-ordering information: HI-758-26)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
Calibration set also available HI-758-11, and pipette tips HI-731349.