- The Neptune ApexEL Aquarium Controller prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium. It takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track. The Neptune ApexEL also monitors your equipment, ensuring it is operating correctly at all times. It also lets you know when it’s not.
NEW EASY SETUP
New set up wizards and to-do reminders help guide you through configuring everything from temperature control, trouble alerts to your mobile device, and many other common aquarium tasks. With this new Apex, an aquarium controller no longer requires an advanced degree — you are up and running in 5 EASY STEPS:
Mount it to the wall or inside your cabinet
Plug in the probes and your equipment
Connect it to your home network via wi-fi or cable
Run the new Configuration Wizards
Get the basics of monitoring and control for your entire tank set up, in less than 15 minutes, with no programming!
THE PROBES INCLUDED WITH YOUR APEX SYSTEM MONITOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR AQUARIUM
The Neptune ApexEL includes probes for Temperature and pH. The pH probe is now double-junction as well so it holds calibration longer and has a longer lifespan than single-junction probes.
The Neptune Trident is an automated testing system that regularly tests alkalinity, calcium, and magnesium in your saltwater aquarium. The Neptune Trident then communicates this information to your Neptune Apex so you can get alerts, and change your dosing. When combined with the Neptune DOS (available separately) it creates a fully automated system for the proper dosing of supplements, maintaining them at consistent levels.
- Alkalinity Precision – +/-.05 dKh
- Calcium Precision – +/-15 ppm
- Magnesium Precision – +/-15 ppm
- Testing Time – Around 7 minutes per test
- Sample Water Required – Around 8mL per test
- Max Head – Must be less than 4′ from the water sample
- What’s Included?
- 1x Trident System
- 1x 1Link Cable
- 5′ Black Sample Tubing
- 5′ Clear Waste Tubing
- 1x 2-Month Reagent Supply*
*The included reagent is the actual 2-month reagent kit, however with initial setup of the Trident, a small amount of reagent will be used, which will result in about 45 days of reagent remaining (which can vary depending on how many times a day you test).