Like the previous version this model is fitted with sponges at the top and bottom of the reaction chamber to prevent the posibility of the fluidised media from entering the pump.
The whole lid assembly removes via a bayonet fitting to allow easy access to the media for filling or cleaning of the reactor.
***View the related pages to the top right for more information.
- Deltec PF601 – Item No. 87258
- New 5th Generation Fluidised Calcium Reactor
- Integral CO2 bubble counter
- Probe holder
- Non return valve
- Optional solenoid valve available with 2mtrs of cable
- Media volume 8.7kg
Suitable for Aquariums:
- Heavy Stocking and High Illumination – 1350 lts – 300 imp. gallons – 356 US gallons*
Normal Stocking and Illumination – 2000 lts – 444 imp. gallons – 528 US gallons*
- L: 240mm W: 180mm H: 610m
- L: 9 1/2″ W: 7 1/8″ H: 24″mm
*For fluidized calcium reactors to achieve the stated capacities, Rowalith C+ media is recommended.